Quasar™ 8.5 SL provides immediate, long-lasting control of a wide variety of harmful insects including aphids, leaf-eating beetles, caterpillars, leaf miners, scales, mealy bugs, whiteflies and thrips. The active ingredient works on contact and through ingestion to control target insects at all life stages. Quasar 8.5 SL rapidly absorbs into the plant tissue and immediately moves via systemic and translaminar activity, providing protection to the entire leaf for up to 4 weeks. Quasar 8.5 SL can be used alone and is also an excellent tank-mix partner making it an effective part of a resistance management program.
Quasar 8.5 SL
Get Immediate and Long-Lasting Control with Quasar™ 8.5 SL
- A viable alternative where pollinator impact is a concern
- Immediate, on-contact control plus systemic and translaminar activity
- Full life cycle control (ovicide, larvicide, adulticide)
- Long-lasting residual activity
- Excellent tank-mix partner
- Odorless, easy-to-mix formula
The following represent the most common uses for this product. For more detail about these or other uses please refer to the product brochure or ask your distributor.
Need information on our other products?
Search by name, active ingredient, or comparative brands to review our product portfolio, or contact us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.